We invite you to a special New Year’s Eve 2024.
The only New Year’s Eve in Zakopane and probably the only “New Year’s Eve ball” on snowmobiles in Poland!
New Year’s Eve combined with a bonfire and great winter fun in the mountains.
- Start at 10 p.m. on Gubałówka.
- Trip on two-person snowmobiles.
- The route will lead along highland trails to places inaccessible to humans in winter.
- After 1.5 hours of scooter riding through forests, valleys and meadows, we will reach a cozy place where we will welcome the New Year 2024 by the bonfire.
- We will treat everyone to a warm meal – good bigos, a sausage to bake yourself, hot tea and a glass of champagne for the New Year.
- Around 00.30 we will set off back towards Gubałówka.
The planned return to the base is at 1.30 a.m. We invite you to spend this unique New Year’s Eve in a winter atmosphere on snowmobiles!
This New Year’s Eve trip is an intimate event for the chosen ones, as it is intended for max. 10 scooters (20 people in total).
The price of the trip includes:
– 2-seater snowmobile – preferred 2 people on the snowmobile (pair),
– fuel for the scooter,
– instruction and guide on the route,
– protective helmet, goggles and scarf,
– warm refreshments by the fire.
– transfer from the accommodation facility to our base – price depends on the number of people,
– winter protective clothing
– equipment insurance, reducing your own liability for the snowmobile to PLN 1,000; We would like to inform you that each participant of the expedition is normally responsible for damage to the scooter up to PLN 10,000.
– meeting 30 minutes before the planned start time,
– before each trip, there is instruction in snowmobile operation and driving techniques, then the first few minutes are devoted to training,
– the start time and route of the expedition may change due to the weather conditions
weather conditions and organizational considerations,
– a snowmobile driver is liable for damage caused to the vehicle up to PLN 10,000 for the snowmobile he drives,
– the snowmobile can be used by both the driver and the passenger, who can switch roles during stops,
– each participant getting on a snowmobile is obliged to sign a declaration of acceptance of the regulations and safety rules,
– each participant of the expedition is obliged to have a driving license or ID card or passport,
– our staff speaks Polish, English and French,
– the prices given are net prices, which do not include 23% VAT.