If you want to organize an unforgettable integration for a group, we invite you to Zakopane for the best snowmobile trip.
It’s a great opportunity to meet new people, make friends and cooperate, as well as have fun and relax. A snowmobile trip in Zakopane is an ideal proposition for a unique adventure in the mountains that will remain in the participants’ memories for a long time.
Here are 5 ideas for winter integration for a group:
1. Snowmobile race? Why not! Competition on a designated route and checking who is the fastest and smartest on a scooter – sounds interesting! You can also divide into teams and compete for prizes or just have fun alone.
2. Photo safari. Take a trip with us to places that will enchant you with their views. A common selfie or group photos with the mountains in the background is an opportunity for many later memories! Winter integration for groups – guaranteed!
3. Bonfire and highland refreshments. After a day full of adventures on snowmobiles, nothing will warm you up better than a bonfire and delicious regional food. This moment of rest is also a great opportunity to talk and get to know each other better. If, on the other hand, you want to get to know the culture and traditions of the region you are in, you must try local culinary specialties – oscypek cheese, sour cheese, moskoli, mead or highland mulled wine.
4. Playing in the snow. If you want some childish joy, you can build a snowman, throw snowballs at each other or make an angel. A large inscription in the snow with the company’s name will probably be useful in the future… even to advertise a company where a great group works.
5. Relax in the thermal baths. After your snowmobile trip, you can visit the nearby thermal baths and use swimming pools, saunas, jacuzzi and other attractions. Zakopane is a place where you can really relax in a group and have fun!